Steve is the founder of Fantetti Legal. Steve has 7 years of legal experience as a Law Clerk, Associate Attorney, In-House Legal Counsel, Corporate Legal Counsel, and Legal Consultant. Steve's practice is focused on a broad range of transaction-based services, including contract claims, entity formation, mergers and acquisitions, asset purchases, licensing, and other general business legal matters.
Due to the cross-over of business-related legal projects, Steve also dedicates a significant portion of his practice to assisting businesses with their needs in labor and employment law issues. Steve routinely represents various businesses throughout the State of Florida and has assisted start-up companies and entrepreneurs reaching out to the Florida market for business projects. Steve also assists with commercial real-estate matters.
Before starting Fantetti Legal, Steve served as In-House Legal Counsel for Veredus Corporation, and he served as Corporate Legal Counsel for ClearSignal Networks.
Steve is licensed to practice in all state courts in the State of Florida.
- Streamlined the contract integration program for IT staffing companies from the United States and Canada as a part of a corporate acquisition.
- Established the corporate restructuring for a nationwide IT company, including the formation and maintenance of all entities and corporate governance.
- Represented entrepreneurs with respect to the formation and structure of their businesses, including but not limited to preparation of governing documents, asset purchases, and established the company's human resources policy manual.
- Successfully resolved over 100 state and federal employment/labor law cases as an associate attorney.
- Represented businesses in negotiations and execution of commercial real estate leases in several states across the United States.
- State Bar of Florida
- Association of Corporate Counsel
- Labor & Employment Section of the Florida Bar
- Adjunct Professor of Law, Western Michigan University Cooley School of Law (Riverview, Florida)
- Western Michigan University Cooley School of Law Alumni Board (Board Member)
- St. Joseph’s Children’s Hospital (Former Volunteer in the Child-Life Unit)
- Steve actively mentors current high school and NCAA athletes via his affiliation with the DGA Academy in Detroit, Michigan.
- Steve is an Adjunct Professor of Law at Western Michigan University Cooley School of Law’s Riverview, Florida campus. Steve teaches Corporate Business Planning.
Western Michigan University, Cooley School of Law (2015) LL.M. (Master of Laws: Corporate Law & Finance)
Western Michigan University, Cooley School of Law (2011) Juris Doctor, (J.D.) Cum Laude
- Certificate of Merit: Int’l & Comparative Contract Law
- Editor, Board of Editors (Thomas M. Cooley Law Review)
- The Thomas M. Cooley Alumni Assoc. Distinguished Student Award
- Valedictory Speaker, 2011 Graduating Class
Michigan Tech University - Houghton, MI (2007) Bachelor of Science in Pre-Law & Society (Social Sciences) Minor in Psychology.